Monday, April 19, 2010

Early-morning madness...

The fact that I am a night-owl has never been so well rewarded as it was this morning: I was strolling into my bedroom and noticed flashing lights through the curtain on my window. I ran to the main room of my apartment to discover a flock of cop cars in the parking lot of my apartment. I promptly knocked on my roommate's door and we watched the scene unfold together. Not long after, I received a text from a friend, asking if she could come down to watch too. She and her roommate came down. At this point, my third roommate woke up and came out to see what was the matter. The five of us stood and watched the 10 cop cars arrest 1 guy. It was scary...and awesome! I am definitely not tired anymore...

3 comments:

  1. that was an awesomely disturbing night! oo how i miss visiting you in the wee hours of the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you visiting me in the wee hours of the morning as well. We live so far apart these days! Soon, we will have tea and potatoes together, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! I totally remember this. I guess this is what you miss when you don't live in the RLC anymore.

    ReplyDelete