Saturday, January 9, 2010

Billy Joel and a "Theolo-Day"

I recently realized that I have not been listening to my Billy Joel album on Sundays...I don't know what that means. I used to listen to Billy Joel every Sunday afternoon. For some reason Sunday was just listen to "The Stranger" on repeat day. I miss "Vienna"...*sighs*...

Anyway, I was brushing my hair, listening to Billy Joel (despite the fact that today is not Sunday...) and I started thinking about theology. I remembered the time that one of my friends and I had our first theological discussion over something that we agreed upon. We declared it "Theolo-Day." It was a good day...we probably celebrated it by eating chocolate (I know part of the celebration involved us scribbling diagrams of what we agreed upon on our other friend's white board...she thought we were drawing Mickey Mouse...anyway...). I think we need to celebrate Theolo-Day again, I'm just not sure how to go about it. Maybe a visit to the Russian Tea House for some proshki and pecan cookies...perhaps a party involving cake and crepe streamers...maybe Chipotle....Yes, I do love food, okay? Yeesh.

1 comment:

  1. My bad, I'm sorry...we celebrated with Hawaiian bread and spinach dip...I believe there was chocolate int here somewhere too...

    ReplyDelete