Wednesday, April 27, 2011

80 Prompts: 3. Have you ever done something just to "feel the danger", or to "feel alive"?

Have you ever done something just to "feel the danger", or to "feel alive"?

Of course I have! I have an inner-adventurer under my reserved and *cough*cough* classy exterior. I like to indulge my curiosity by planning little explorations for myself. For example: I sent a friend a postcard that featured the Landmark Center, which looks like a castle to me (so I call it "the castle"). I promised this particular friend that I would visit the castle and take pictures for her, since she lives far away and will probably never get the chance to explore the Landmark Center herself. After a particularly stressful week last semester, I decided that I wanted to get out for a while, so I hopped on my bike and went downtown alone, dressed in my pyjamas and armed with a camera and hand sanitizer. It was a wonderful adventure! I found a "secret" pathway, uncovered a plot to undermine the Galactic Alliance, and I also slew a dragon. All in a afternoon's work! ;)

So, what are your adventures?

No comments:

Post a Comment