Thursday, April 28, 2011

80 Prompts: 4. What is on your calendar for tomorrow?

What is on your calendar for tomorrow?

Tomorrow is Friday!
12:00am: Homework/anxiously waiting for my tie-dye shirt to set so I can wash it.
12:30am: Productivity declining slowly, probably a random article hop through Wikipedia
1:00am: Homework! Finished paper!
1:30am: A significant amount of thought devoted to dinosaurs, poetry, pirates, Star Wars, tea, and/or art.
2:00am: A long conversation with myself about stuff that happened today.
2:30am: Tie-dye set completely! :D Wash shirt.
3:00am: Another long conversation with myself about whatever I feel like saying.
3:00am: Try (unsuccessfully) to sleep.
6:00am: Awake, because my body likes to be awake at 6:00am lately. :(
6:30am: Convince body that sleep is a good thing.
8:00am: Wake up for real.
8:30am: Don new tie-dye shirt!
9:00am: Do something cool because Hebrew is cancelled today (I'll probably eat, or something equally exciting)/Homework
10:00am: Shelve books and obsessively clean the circ desk.
11:00am: Receive or send obnoxious text message about getting food.
12:00pm: Actually crawl to the dining hall to get said food.
1:00pm: Homework.
1:15pm: Be an evil mastermind/homework.
1:20pm: Homework.
2:00pm: A meeting, or something important like that.
3:00pm: Find random stuff for people I don't know/wonder about people's interests and research projects.
5:00pm: Shoo people out of the library.
5:05pm: Send obnoxious text messages about food.
5:10pm: Wait for dining hall to open.
5:20pm: Decide what to eat.
5:30pm: Eat.
6:00pm: Long conversation in the tunnel about random stuff, probably plotting a peaceful take-over of the world, or survival strategies for the zombie apocalypse.
6:45pm: Homework.
8:00pm: Tea.
8:15pm: Homework.
11:00pm: Seek out other forms of life (it's Friday!), or go to bed early.

There you have it. This is pretty much what my day will look like, from some skewed perspective, anyway. Disclaimer: It is right before finals, so my Fridays usually have less homework and more random stuff...my life is not usually this boring.

3 comments:

  1. Ahahhaha...you copied mine; minus the rocket aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I am going to do homework because I have a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete